Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tertia

So today, you chose to break my heart. It's not that I'm expecting something from you, Mr. Mill. I took the hint when you chose to ignore me. But seeing you that way and realizing that I do not have a single shot to be involved in your life, made me realize how I've faired. Maybe I don't really excel in the unrequited sort of things, but I want you like you don't want me. I need you like you don't need me. I wish to see you everyday like you do not wish to see a glimpse of me around. I have started to make an attachment with you - an attachment that I know would change how I see myself, how I see this life.

Mr. Mill, I am not a happy person and I became one when I met you 1 month and 12 days ago. It may be too soon to think about this way but I really like you. I have never felt this way in so long. I have never wanted anyone for myself like I wanted you. I am not a free person, I am attached, in a commitment, and I don't care. I am not too happy with how I have been treated. Knowing you brought me to the realization that I really deserve someone better. That somewhere out there, there is a person like you who would show me that I am worth the time, the effort and all. I didn't mean to think too much about you Mr. Mill and I didn't mean to feel this way like I didn't mean to expect something from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment