Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wasting

Suddenly, I found myself wasting words once again. It's not that I don't have a choice or anything. I have a choice. We all have a choice. It's just that at this moment, eating my pride for something is the best thing I've got.

I started writing for them again. Giving away words that could've mattered to some other people. I left them because I can't seem to stomach the rotten system of a frog-woman that never seem to realize that she's dumb. Well, ladies and gentlemen, she is dumb. I am not being mean here, I am just telling the truth. If there is one person in this world that I could probably slap hard in the face then tell how dumb she is, it would be her. She's two-faced and everybody hates her. But well, I have to do this. I need the small amount of money they could give me in exchange of my words for something I have been saving up for. I really don't know till when I can do this, till when I can stomach throwing away words like it didn't matter to me. This would be temporary and for as long as I don't get to see her face or talk to her ever again, it's more than fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment