I would lovingly call this day a no good Saturday. I missed you today. I haven’t seen you, not even your shadow. I saw the guys on your class but no, not you. I had high hopes this day. I got the feeling that I would be able to have a glimpse of you. We expressed a need to greet each other when our paths crossed. I never thought that it was all wishful thinking.
I was pondering last night about the possibility of you reading this. Nothing to brag about but I always fantasized of someone doing a blog especially for me – like this, like what I’m doing for you. Then I realized how lucky you are to be liked by a person who has spent most of her college life writing just because I happen to major in a course specializing in writing. It keeps my mind wondering what you could do for a person you like. Sing to her with songs played in your guitar, talk to her about metaphysical mind-benders all day long, walk with her around campus or in the mall, or perhaps just sit and stare at each other for as long as it takes.
I don't expect much from you, you must know that. But I just want you to know that I miss you everyday that I'm not seeing you. That's more than enough and I could not ask any other thing. Mr. Mill, you make me smile and I miss that today.
No comments:
Post a Comment